<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 31, 2005

 
Vanity fair doesn't get any more shallow than this.

After catching the last few minutes of the bradford-firing episode in the apprentice (search for the link made me realize my local network is one season behind), I'd watched an accidental episode of style star featuring favorite goddess Jennifer lopez. A bad move, especially at the concluding bits where some cosmetic products were introduced in the "how to achieve that look" segment. No prizes for guessing how fast the leap from tv couch to laptop seat was, and how one thing led to another.

1. Juicy tube spring fling flavor - the initial reason why I browse the site


2. Color dose lips and cheeks - something that caught my eye, somewhat the rich cousin of my body shop lip and cheek stain


3. Vitabolic oil-free deep radiance booster - I have enough of hearing complaints from mom, I think I really need this in addition to the mandatory catching-up on sleep



My only hesitation, a wallet that cannot afford all of these, which also begs the question on skincare items (note: not cosmetics). For all their preventive goodness to combat ageing and wrinkling, I doubt I can afford them at these vital pre-emptive stages. I really can't, not now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?