<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, February 17, 2005

 
The extent of fatigue after eighteen hours, zero sleep.

The midterms were quite a disaster, especially when the rusty brain had failed to take to closed-books as enthusiastically as presumed. I had time to head to the washroom and back, idling over one remaining essay I could not write. Afterwards, the coffee helped perk me significantly, and so had that professor in the sharp suit because I've always enjoyed chatting with him ever since our chance meeting.

On the bus home I fell asleep, headphones in ears. After what seemed like hours floating in and out of heavy/ light slumber, the lady next to me tapped me and offered me her shoulder to lean on lest I fell off my seat onto the aisle. Utter embarrassment, I wonder how many more people had witnessed my nodding concerto this evening. I hurried off the bus when it reached the terminal, hoping to melt into the crowd in an instant no less.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?