<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

 
Monday marks the start of week 8 and may I comment, tuesday will be equally hectic too.

Like most bloggers, I suffer from the instinctive obstinacy of writing an entry when the mind feels like it, even when the body is already yearning hard for the comfort of the bed. This is such a moment, not iconic for certain.

I'm dead beat now. I was up and about the entire day in business suit/heels because of an interview that I think I fared just ok in; would be good if I could proceed on to the third round but if not, I probably wouldn't kick up a big fuss about it either. Noting the process in general, the interviewers did make things rather difficult for me, then again it was their job and they had done it well, the way it was meant to be.

Dinner with the europe trippers later in the evening turned out to be a bad mistake. All their enthusiastic scheduling and fervent discussion on lodgings and transportation made it all the more blatant that the china trippers hadn't got on to concrete travelling plans yet. The impromptu browse at kinokuniya only worsened my panic - china doesn't seem any fun if 1. I can't go to those exotic places and 2. have made up my mind not to revisit beijing. Frankly, in all respect of my various cost considerations, I would rather backpack to one or several south-east asian countries.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?