<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, February 27, 2005

 
One night only, but an amazing time all the same.

The midterm break is all but what I'd envisioned it to be. All the task items scribbled in my scheduler before week 8 remain untouched, ranging from promises of article-writing to much-needed revisions alike. I really do need to pull up my socks otherwise I'll be down and out in a less-than-desired dire state in the weeks to come.

Thursday warranted an overdue mention here, I'd gotten off early from work to meet the girls for an all-girls sleepover siesta. Equipped with a vcd player and a guilty supply of food/drinks (from exquisite pâté to economical cup noodles), we spent the night and the morning after (heh!) chatting and watching tv/ movies about a womanizing french politician called edgar (who wasn't so well-liked by the rest), the italian holocaust and some american suburban teenage suicides. I realize I do love girly gatherings, yum (literal meaning intended)!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?