<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, February 24, 2005

 
Thank god for jerry bruckheimer.

I think I'd mentioned this before, but as age catches up with me in double quick time these days (not enough sleep doing god knows wot because work just keeps piling up wit the midterm break almost over) I suppose I have more than justifiable excuse to repeat myself.

There is life beyond Desperate housewives (not to be taken as an offhand dissing since I love it as much as the rest of you out there) and Las vegas and Csi (in all its numerous reincarnations). Find time to check out Cold case and Without a trace, both my accidental finds on late nights after long buzzing days. Mark my words, these are real gems! Sadly and surprisingly, they are very much underrated this part of the world, occupying non-prime time slots and no trailer space at all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?