<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 31, 2005

 
All words all feelings.

With overflowing photographic indulgence in the last few entries, I guess the time is now to say stop! Less photos of innocent indian foreign workers, more words. Today's a good day, rather tired due to the lack of sleep the night before but hey nothing beats a load off the chest, final term paper of anti-government ISD-eligibility kind was completed and submitted. Perhaps coincidental that I am indeed checking out the place next week and perhaps checking in.

Since then my heart has skipped two(week) beats too early and is now functioning in post-exams mode. I'm full of the fluttery empty feeling, typical of a student who has struggled past the exams period yearning for the days after, then realizing it just isn't worth the anticipation after all. Problem is, I haven't even had my exams yet and it's in two weeks' time. I am currently busy viewing prints, picking galleries to visit in asian art week and contemplating chilling out at 37 the bar at keong saik road sometime soon.

In short, doing everything I shouldn't even think about doing right now. It always happens doesn't it, this time of the year. J will attest to this.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?