<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 27, 2005

 
A bad, bad day that ended up superlicious.

J said she had never seen me so angry before. Well, I haven't been in such a fury for a really long while. So livid I had to say f--- them in the presence of my shocked friends to rid myself of the bottled up anger. Six uncooperative project co-workers who thought highly of the shoddy unacceptable work they'd come up with in a term paper due tuesday worth at least 40% of total module grades equates to an experience nobody should be going through. Really, it's living hell when communication almost breaks down. Argh !@#$%^

I find myself treasuring my usual bunch of girlfriends - usual project mates most times if not for them being uninterested to bid for the art module this occasion. They are efficient, can be relied on to do up decent pieces of work and we usually have lotsa fun even while struggling to meet deadlines.

The day didn't end too badly in their company, in fact it ended most satisfactorily in a sumptuous Newton hawker center dinner with amazing (simply amazing) good food, every single dish. The food never tasted so good, all of the satay, hokkien mee, barbequed chicken wings, barbequed sting ray, sambal kang kong and cockles. Thank you D for the treat, can we slither our ways out of owing you one in beijing?

I've been relatively spoilt to the brim for the past few days, having similar salivating fare both nights and still yearning for more. Perhaps life does have a way of making up for disappointing biatches in the most unexpected way, heh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?