<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 
Bah for blogging but (hopefully) good for my june trip finances.

After all is said and done with, one load off actually leads to another couple more. The lack of entries is not entirely due to wild partying like semesters before or non-interest whatsoever. It just so happens that I'm seldom at my desk these days (even though I really ought to be) and with the new temp job till june I would be deskbound 9-to-6 with no computer/internet access. I'm anticipating evenings to be spent out somewhere or if I'm home, doing something else other than hogging the laptop for the sake of a report-rushing sister.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?