<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 30, 2005

 
In great debt.

Did I mention I had been craving oysters for months? Thanks for making it possible and perhaps one day I will be able to afford a dozen without batting an eyelid. I met mr p for dinner tonight, and as usual he named one of those posh posh places I want to go but never have the chance to afford as a student. 70 storeys away from it all, eating freshly shucked oysters and deciding I still prefer lemon to tabasco, shallot vinaigrette and aioli salsa, I realized I'm one lucky girl to have great company in the form of an ex, possibly soon-to-be, colleague minus his occasionally callous/evil ways, heh. It's funny how we only went there for a casual dinner while around us were a man who got down to his knees and proposed to his girlfriend, and another male who impressed his girl by arranging a birthday surprise. Clues that point blatantly to, you better stop splurging on expensive dinners mr p. You need the money to realize your dreams! And next time, hopefully I have earned enough to say, my treat.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?