<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, May 16, 2005

 
Being wise for once.

I read somewhere many days ago about how ambition is the best form of contraception. Admittedly, that's very true. I have dreams to fulfil, stars to reach and as much as I do adore kids, I know I'm far from being responsible enough to mother a life (yet). I just can't bear risking it - to play with someone else's life when I'm still figuring out my own. And while this bit seems almost a little disjointed, never ever let love-of-the-moment or relationships put you off reaching for your ambitions, I've seen too many examples of regrets in years gone by to know better, for now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?