<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 
A fluff of recent realizations.

Suddenly today I realize what I really want is... to be a relationship manager in a bank. Seems no biggie deal, yet the thought has always escaped me until strangely of late. People tell me I'm more a people person but I never used to see myself as one, until the current gallup stint and I discover for certain that I do like to meet new people, and in an international environment. Far more fulfilling than meeting new people in split-second/hi-bye situations, I would prefer to work with people in a more enduring partnership. A relationship manager position seems to be the perfect fit, and what more, I can be in touch with my financial/accounting background. Sounds good to me as yet, still a pickle jar of dreams though.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?