<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 
Meeting #2.


Posted by Hello

We were off to east coast park tonight and the entire group of five met together for the first time, including my sister and the new guy who would both join us for the hong kong leg. Great that everyone seemed to get along fine so far and we got to plan the itsy details fairly efficiently. I can't believe that we are actually setting off in less than a week, woo!

Exciting - be hanging out with cool beijing youth our age, attending hip events, getting on board the trans-siberian, exploring vast mongolian steppes, catching up in ulaanbaatar with bebe whom we had already given up for lost, enjoying dim sum in kowloon, ... I absolutely can't wait! Meanwhile I will be closely monitoring this and hope I won't miss out anything when I start packing this weekend.

I'm extremely grateful to the many generous people who are helping to make the trip possible by loaning me their huge-arsed deuter backpack, warm clothing (to combat currently sulky freezing temperatures in the far north) and wintry thick sleeping bag!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?