<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, June 02, 2005

 
Recent days.

Plagued by a failing commenting system and a bout of work-related lethargy, entries have been lesser than expected. Lotsa exciting happenings though outside of the blogosphere, from late night suppers to a silly revival of chinese names, I'm thrilled almost.


The happiest hour of most work days: lunching at raffles place with the other temporary gallupers. Posted by Hello


Can the real cheenapok please stand up? Posted by Hello


X says the focus of this photo is supposed to be LP and not an emphasis on her nail-biting. Posted by Hello


Little vainpots can take photos of themselves anywhere, with or without the aid of helpful strangers. Posted by Hello


Although not as tasty as hyped up to be, this makes for decent enough a meal for a girl who braved an influenza jab and battled hunger for two hours. Posted by Hello


On sunday I played at the beach instead of while doing my part for a flag day. Posted by Hello


Being caught in the rain is no fun, but playing with giant ads certainly is. Posted by Hello


I missed out on a hepatitis A jab because I was sore about parting with $66. My mom nagged at me, even ads in the train turned against me. Posted by Hello


Beware of she who takes secret shots of unwary passengers' feet. Posted by Hello

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?