<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, June 04, 2005

 
T G I F.


An alcoholic acquaintance got hold of a free voucher for 4 litres of tiger beer to be redeemed between 6-7pm. As witnessed, M and MJ were more interested in the bbq chicken wings and later on, in our self-made crackers platter than the golden bubblies. Posted by Hello


I met up with X and D (I promised, no more LP, at least in sober times) heh, at about 10pm. D made us feel inadequate because he had gone home, showered and changed into a clean white stripey shirt. Compared to us, he actually smelled nice! Posted by Hello


Don't you dare eye my lychee martini! says D to the two manly corona-drinking girls. Posted by Hello


D giving in to X's demands in the end. Why is it that my requests to be sent home first always fall on deaf ears, both D's and mr liao's? I'm a good girl too wot. Posted by Hello

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?