<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 
Experiencing interviewer fatigue.

When our superiors said "own time, own target", they never meant to be taken so literally as XT and I have been doing these days since I came back. It certainly is helpful that the current batch of bank clients are hard to contact, have snotty secretaries or are in long meetings all day. I had lunch at 12pm, then had a second lunch at about 3pm. It probably does hold truth to how some people say food can be good solace to a demoralized soul (who was rejected all day). Later, just after work and before heading home for dinner, us three girls ended up at a sushi bar knowing very well I had not worked hard enough to deserve my delightful plate of salmon sashimi. I reached home, barely an hour after, and hungry. I do need to curb this insatiable appetite indeed.


Fooling around in the washroom, reminiscencing those suntanning days.  Posted by Picasa


1 + 2. Posted by Picasa


2 + 3. Posted by Picasa

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?