<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 
Firsts.

I.

Boyish-cute with a crooked grin that makes him even the more desirable, I didn't even know he exists, until he tapped me on the shoulder from behind. He had noticed me first.

II.

The first time I heard him speak was in a crowded, noisy club. "Where do you come from?" he asked as he leaned over closer to my ear. He, who was clad in a blue-striped polo tee, collar upturned and a single ear stud.

III.

He was alone, turned out his friends had left earlier. I like seeing him dance, because he could dance really well (and he knows it). Later, we held hands for the first time, two foreigners weaving through the crowd.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?