<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, July 31, 2005

 
Thirds.

I.

At the starbucks cafe he asked about my plans for the night. We both were ready to adjust our schedules just so we could hang out again, the third and last time before I was due to leave early next morning.

II.

His taxi was homebound when he got my call, he didn't think I was going to meet up after all. As he got the driver to head back, I stood at the corner of a junction, unsure if we could find each other again, waiting to get third time lucky.

III.

Three encounters and one last night back to where we first stumbled upon each other. All I've got are bitter-sweet memories of an impossible fate, holding out on god-knows-what the little bits. Tell me this is not the end.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?