<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 
Back to junior college days.


Campus grounds have changed quite a bit.  Posted by Picasa


Mass dancing evolved into dirty dancing.  Posted by Picasa


I cannot fathom how we used to be like them, so fanatical over mass dances. Posted by Picasa


Smile pretty boys. Posted by Picasa


Hey mirror, it's been so many years.  Posted by Picasa


Our table has got so much history man. Posted by Picasa


I used to hang out here all the time, like 80% of my two years there. I had fun but what a waste of youth, way too wholesome for my liking now.  Posted by Picasa

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?