<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, September 10, 2005

 
My long walk to meeting friends a subway stop away for lunch most days.

Experimental random shots from the hip and attempting to reconstruct graphic documentation. Deliberate fragments of my environment, waiting to be captured. From angles we usually forsake, the end product is always accidental. Leave me alone with a camera, I can easily amuse myself for hours.


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?