<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, October 14, 2005

 
I dig chinese arthouse flicks.

Looks like I have to work late tomorrow and so there goes my movie date. I'm not much of a movie-goer and it has to happen in one of the few times I find a movie I so so want to watch. I guess this has to be my only consolation for now. There seems to be no slots in the weekend, thanks to a screwed up site, I can't help but wonder how people get their tickets when movies-watching is all the fad in this city. Let's hope it will still be playing next week, fingers crossed. I really better be working late (like past 8pm) tomorrow, and I mean it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?