<$BlogRSDUrl$>



No trespassing beyond this point
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 
My sandwich and salad girls.

Meeting MJ for lunch equals one thing, "no ang moh food, ok." It's often so hard to find anyone who would want to eat sandwiches/salads for lunch. J used to be my only healthy-lunch pal, and now I've found T, my colleague who also has trouble looking for friends who want to eat ang moh food.

Recently we've been lunching together and today we were off to toast. I love these places, healthy food can be so yummy, and so many varieties too! The best bit is, I usually feel extremely bloated or get hungry easily even after a heavy lunch, but never so with sandwiches/salads!

p/s And whenever my pocket feels the pinch, I know there is always subway round the corner.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?